De la segunda parte...

=)


Bridget Jones: I read that you should never go out with someone if you can think of three reasons why you shouldn't.

Mark Darcy: And can you think of three?

Bridget Jones: Yes.

Mark Darcy: Which are?

Bridget Jones: First off, I embarrass you. I can't ski, I can't ride, I can't speak Latin , my legs only come up to here and yes I will always be just a little bit fat. And you, you fold your underpants before you go to bed!

Mark Darcy: No, hang on! That-that can't be a reason.

Bridget Jones: No, it's not a reason! But you're not perfect either! You look down your nose at absolutely everyone and you're incapable of doing anything spontaneous or potentially affectionate.

Bridget Jones: It feels like you're waiting to find someone in the VIP room who's- who's so fantastic, just the way she is, that you don't need to fix her.

Mark Darcy: Bridget, this is mad.

Bridget Jones: And perhaps you thought you found her.

Bridget Jones: Do you *want* to marry me?

Mark Darcy: Look- I...

Bridget Jones: You see, you can never muster the strength, to fight for me.




Y sí, la encontró...

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés