Growing up...

=)

Last monday I had a date with one of my friends.

And I realized people never left to learn... and teaching each others.

I learned about love, about marriage's life, about women, about men, about the life sleeping and weaking up with other person daily, about love... about love... about love...

My friend taught to me for a couple of hours, well, more than a couple, the real meaning of love..

Some years ago, I could see the love inside the eyes from a person in his wedding, when someone ask me about love I told them:

"I don't know what's the meaning of love, but someday I could see in my friend's eyes..."


Well, last monday I listened the love's words...

I scared!

Yeah...

I knew why I don't believe in it... and I understood all my doubts,all my fears, all my mistakes by a simple feeling like love.


But... I realized how many I was growing up that night...


*** Listening to: Desperté - Café Tacvba.

Commentaires

Priscila a dit…
Sometimes we have to listen it from other people. I resist to believe on it. I hope that you can be growing more about this. I just have to take some time.

(Wow, que munito.. ya hasta escribimos post bilingues jojo)

Saludos.
sonny_taz a dit…
Priscila: yeah! yeah! jejejeje well, sometimes I'll try to write in other language for practicing :P ejejee

But...

En inglés o español, italiano o francés creo que la manera de expresarse sigue siendo la misma... todo radica en la fragancia de las ideas :)

¡Saludos!
CorlaySoft a dit…
pues si fue conmigo que chido, pero el AMOR simpre seguira en mi pase lo que pase, ahora ya no pasa nada, solo estoy en en una nube sin razon, solo existo y vivo por que no puedo dejar de respirar, no puedo salir de aqui, el amor no acaba solo se transformo

Muero
sonny_taz a dit…
Niño: Wai, pues sí! fue con usted :P jejejeje

Si el _AMOR_ está contigo... pues te felicito! jejejeje

Yo sigo latente en mi esceptisismo ;)

El único que puede y podría hacerme cambiar de opinión llegó a mi vida hace 3 años y hace dos se fue, así que...

Es cierto, las cosas no acaban se transforman y eso incluye al amor, simplemente es cuestión de que lo sepas manejar...

Y pues mientras quieras seguir ahí sin encontrar la salida... ahí si, no puedo hacer mucho, más que recordarte que estarás, estás, tanto tiempo cuánto quieras estar.

Saluditos!

Articles les plus consultés